Thursday 11 April 2013

Yegor


Untitled


I was, I am, I will. No one can break this chain. It lasts forever. After all, we have always been and always will be. Before we came to earth, we were in a different place. We do not remember. We will always no matter what happens to our body. Indeed, our body is not us. One may ask the question - why? I will answer this question. We are mind. And the mind can move from the body to body. This is evidenced by Bernard Noel in the Book of Forgetting We  have only one life, and this life is NEXT one after another. There is only one  thing that we can understand: we have always been and always will be.

Yegor Frolov sent a beginning of his essay. Actually, maybe it is all the essay. I liked that. Yegor is 9 years old, the play "I Am" is his first big show in the theater. Except for "Dominant of expectations, where he appeared on the KnAM's stage with her mother, Olga Gromova, in the stomach (by the time Olga Karchevskaya, the main performance hero already had a son, and we need, really need a dress with an inner gift as a symbol of creativity .


23508_313989428692_4254079_n

No comments: