Tuesday 30 April 2013

rehearsal time. today


Untitled

old cloth, thread.
when I read the Diary of Nijinsky my heart broken ...
in the play almost media is not, we have deliberately refused, or rather play did not want. The play always knows, just you have to feel, hear,  it always displays on the only right way. Just need patience. The play did not want  two years, it was just lying in a file on my computer ... and then we won a grant from the Ministry of Culture of Russia in support of modern drama. And we had to dive into the era in Nijinsky in Diaghilev, in ballet ... and now I am very grateful to the Ministry. During this meeting with Nijinsky. Now it has become to me like Kafka or Dostoevsky, my very mine, he was in the cells of the bone marrow ...

Untitled
rehearsal time. today

No comments: