Wednesday 13 March 2013

about a new job


"Nijinsky Heart", a play by Olga Pogodina she wrote especially for us (well, maybe it's just a nice legend, but to inspire us to work)
Untitled
Passions that boil in a large ballet today staggering. For the first time in the history of the border crossed. The world will never be the same again. The Passion of the theater become Сriminal. When Diaghilev opened that Nijinsky married on tour, he sent him a telegram of resignation. Once Diaghilev  even hit Nijinsky by stick, "I began to hate him openly and once pushed him on the street in Paris. I pushed him, because he wanted to show that I'm not afraid of him. Diaghilev hit me with a stick, because I wanted to get away from him . He felt that I wanted to leave, and so ran after me. I ran step. I was afraid to be noticed. I've noticed that people are watching. I felt a pain in my leg and pushed Diaghilev. My impulse was weak, because I felt no anger to Diaghilev, but crying. I cried. Diaghilev scolded me. Diaghilev gnashed their teeth, and my mind cats scratch. " (From the diary of Nijinsky http://lib.rus.ec/b/360862/read)


Untitled


Раздел: Новости

The soloist of the Bolshoi Theater arrested as attacks on customer Sergei Filin

10.03.2013
Found and defused. Rapid isolation history, which fired the last two months of the entire country. Suspect in attack on... Подробнее »


Art by the highes standards has no utilitarian sense, theater in particular, because it only eats money. For example, Nijinsky died in poverty, and in fact was the God of dance! I was struck by his attitude to the dance. He thought they were alive ...
Untitled


No comments: